Qingdao A-Best International Trading Co., Ltd.
Main products:Agricultural products,Construction and building materials,gypsum board,Plant extracts,Health products
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Zhu James
  • Company Name : Qingdao A-Best International Trading Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-532-55662466,55662488
  • Fax : 86-532-55662477
  • Address : Shandong,Qingdao City,Rm 2416, Building A ,Wanda Plaza, 37 Lianyungang Road,
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 266034

Plant Extract
Black Cohosh Extract

Black Cohosh Extract

Black Cohosh Extract Plant Origin: Cimicifuga racemosa Specification: BLC-Triterpene 2.5%, 5%, 8% HPLC Black Cohosh ExtractProduct Name. Black Cohosh P.E.Plant Origin.     Cimicifuga racemosaSpecification     BLC-Triterpene 2.5%, 5%, 8%...
Stevioside

Stevioside

Stevioside Total stevioside : 80%--99% Sweetness: 200-400 Package: 20kgs/carton or 25kgs/drum SteviosideTotal stevioside : 80%--99% Stevia Reb-A       20%--99%  Sweetness:200-400Package:  ...
Grape seed extract

Grape seed extract

Grape seed extracts The major ingredient is proanthocyanidins.It has good water solubility without toxicity. Grape seed extractsGrape seed polyphenols is a refined product extracted from grape seed by applying advanced process.The major ingredient is proanthocyanidins.It has good...
Stevia Leaves Extract

Stevia Leaves Extract

Stevioside Total stevioside : 80%--99% Sweetness: 200-400 Package: 20kgs/carton or 25kgs/drum SteviosideTotal stevioside : 80%--99% Stevia Reb-A       20%--99%  Sweetness:200-400Package:  ...
Tea polyphenols

Tea polyphenols

Physical appearance: light yellow or Yellow-Brown powder. Easily in water and aqueous ethanol, and are bitter. Tea polyphenols Tea polyphenols are natural compounds extracted from tea leaves,and contain flavanols,flavanones,flavonols and their glycosides etc. Catechin that is one...
Ginkgo Biloba Extracts

Ginkgo Biloba Extracts

Ginkgo Biloba Extracts is the active ingredients extracted from ginkgo leaves with advanced modern technology. Ginkgo biloba extractGinkgo biloba extract is the active ingredients extracted from ginkgo leaves with advanced modern technology,  its principal specifications...
Hawthorn extract

Hawthorn extract

Hawthorn biloba extract Flavone from hawthorn biloba Total floavone 20% -80% Hawthorn biloba extractFlavone from hawthorn biloba  (1) Total floavone  20% min (by UV)  (2) Total floavone  40% min (by UV)  (3) Total floavone  60% min (by UV) ...
Soybean extract

Soybean extract

Soybean extract Active Ingredients:Soybean Isoflavones/Daidzein Characteristics: Light Brown Fine Powder Soybean extract Active Ingredients:Soybean Isoflavones/DaidzeinCharacteristics:      Light Brown Fine...
Stevia Leaves Extract

Stevia Leaves Extract

Stevioside Total stevioside : 80%--99% Sweetness:200-400 Package: 25kgs/drum SteviosideTotal stevioside : 80%--99% Stevia Reb-A       20%--99%  Sweetness:200-400Package:   25kgs/drum1. Stevia Reb-A...
Tea polysaccharide

Tea polysaccharide

Tea polysaccharide is easy to solute in hot water.it effectively prevents blood embolus and agglutination, protects blood phase. Tea polysaccharide (TPS) Tea polysaccharide (TPS) is an active ingredient in tea. It's a macromolecular compound like ginseng polysaccharide and...


Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.